YLAH March Bonus Kit
Included in your kit:
- 3 sugar cones
- 1 cup of Cheerios
- 1 cup of bird seed
- 10 inches of yarn/string
Additional supplies needed:
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter, SunButter, or almond butter
1. Gently cut or break the tip off of the ice cream cone (not too much just enough to fit a string through).
2. Tie a knot at one end of your string and thread through the inside of the cone.
3. Add Cheerios onto the string leaving enough room to knot the Cheerios in place and tie a loop at the top to hang outside.
4. Next generously spread peanut butter all over the outside of the cone.
5. Roll cone around in bird seed until covered.
6. Hang your feeder outside and watch the birds enjoy!
***We would love to see your completed projects. Share photos with us by using #nlibertylibrary on Instagram or by email at email@example.com.