YLAH Puff Paint Family Kit
The texture of this paint as it dries is puffy and foamy to the touch. Your kids will love it!
- Included in your kit:
- Shaving cream
- 2 sheets of cardstock
- Liquid food coloring
- Additional supplies needed:
- Fingers or paint brush for painting
- 1/2 cup of shaving cream
- 1/4 cup of white school glue
- 10-15 drops of food coloring
1. Start by putting the shaving cream into a bowl.
2. Carefully fold glue into the shaving cream, trying to keep as much of the air in the shaving cream as possible.
3. Once shaving cream and glue are combined add in food coloring. The paint dries the color will get darker.
4. Use fingers or paintbrush to create your masterpiece.
Can Bears Ski by Raymond Antrobus (Primary Antrobus)
The Pirates Are Coming by John Condon (Primary Condon)
The Run by Barroux
The Runaway Belly Button by John Flannery (Primary Flannery)
When I Draw A Panda by Amy June Bates (Primary Bates)
***We would love to see your completed projects. Share photos with us by using #nlibertylibrary on Instagram or by email at email@example.com.