YLAH Coffee Filter Art Kit
In your kit:
- Coffee Filters
- Pipe Cleaners
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Small glass jar/mug
1. Use a washable marker to color your coffee filter as desired and the pipette to add water and watch the marker spread across the filter.
2. Alternatively, you can color the center of the coffee filter, fold it in half and then in half again. Add water to a cup or mug, then submerge the colored tip of the coffee filter into the water and watch as the filter pulls water and marker to the edge.
3. Next let your coffee filters dry.
4. Cut a pipe cleaner in half.
5. Take one coffee filter, pinch to the center and then wrap the pipe cleaner around the coffee filter and twist to create antenna and form your butterfly.
Click the book cover to link to the library catalog.
***We would love to see your completed projects. Share photos with us by using #nlibertylibrary on Instagram or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.